Sunday, August 01, 2010

Twisted Metal At San Diego Comic Con!

Hey- in case you missed it- the press was very kind to us at this year's San Diego Comic Con! We got a great deal of press from the show. Here's some of the stuff you may have missed. If you are interested in our new game, please give it a watch! Thanks!



This is an interview Scott and I did with the Playstation Blog. This was actually from E3 but they launched the vid during Comic Con so it still applies! :)


This is the full on panel we did at the con. Me, Scott, and Kellan gabbing about the game. Lot of behind the scenes end movie stuff in here, as well as us showing off our very early rooftops and desert chase levels.

And here is a little one on one with super nice Ryan MacDonald of Gamespot fame.



This is an interview I did at the Sony cocktail party. So I was well on my 2nd or 3rd shot of Patron. I actually sound a bit more focused in this interview than most. Perhaps it's cause I knew I was already tipsy and really had to concentrate on what I was saying. Hmmmm....maybe I should drink before all my interviews! :)




Here's the GameTrailers TV episode with Geoff Keighly from the con. I'm in there somewhere, along with other lots of cool comic con stuff. It's a great episode!

15 comments:

Billiam C said...

I got to meet you at the Playstation Party, your great man. Keep up the great work.

jmfidler said...

The new game is looking great. The first two Twisted Metals were a big part of my gaming in the 90s. I've yet to pick up a PS3 but I think this game is going to convince me to buy one.

DuckOfDestiny said...

Jaffe, I have a question for you. Is the actor for Sweet Tooth who is doing the voice over in the game, the same actor who did the voice in the E3 trailer? I thought that guy was great and I loved how he delivered the line, "It's goood to be back!"

Also I'd just like to say I was watching the original motion videos endings for Twisted metal 1 and I fucking love them, however that's just probably me, as I love all of that over-the-top, cheesy, b-movie shit.

Unknown said...

I heard you on Podcast Beyond clearing up the confusion regarding Twisted's single player. As much as I love the old games they were pretty much just rinse and repeat. So I am glad you guys are making a more meatier and focused Twisted experience. Keep up the great work.

abdulsalam said...

This is great

crash

Alex said...

Dude, your idea for the God of War III ending was completely and utterly epic. I wish they had gone with that idea!

bamgosoo said...


Hello mates, nice piece of writing and fastidious arguments
commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

Feel free to visit my blog - ํ’€์‹ธ๋กฑ
(jk)

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค365.๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค said...

Hi there excellent blog! Does running a blog like this take a lot of work?
I’ve very little knowledge of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyways, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply wanted to ask.
Thank you! ํ† ํ† ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค365.๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค said...

I have been browsing online greater than three hours lately, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before. ์นด์ง€๋…ธ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ

koreayadongcom said...

Thank you. I authentically greeting your way for writing an article. I safe as a majority loved it to my bookmark website sheet list and will checking rear quite than later. ์•ผ๋™

Also feel free to visit may web page check this link ๊ตญ์‚ฐ์•ผ๋™

japanyadongcom said...

This is a great post I seen because of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see seek in future you will proceed after sharing such a magnificent post. ๊ตญ์‚ฐ์•ผ๋™

Also feel free to visit may web page check this link ํ•œ๊ตญ์•ผ๋™

chinayadongnet said...

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together. ํ•œ๊ตญ์•ผ๋™

Also feel free to visit may web page check this link ์•ผ๋™

stevefreya3 said...

์˜จ๋ผ์ธ์นด์ง€๋…ธ Great offer the previous results outstanding vital necessary info right here

stevefreya3 said...

์Šคํฌ์ธ ํ† ํ†  Your article has proven very informative and very useful to me. It was very obvious that you are much knowledgeable in this area.

stevefreya3 said...

์Šคํฌ์ธ ์ค‘๊ณ„ thank you for such a wonderful article I liked it very much I was interested in reading it and now I advise everyone to read it! if you read something that just is